- 1. Who processes your personal data?
- Your personal data (also referred to as personal information) –
that is, data that identifies you, or from
you are identifiable – will be collected, processed, stored and used by us, and passed to and processed
subsidiary and/or affiliated companies and other data processors acting under contract with us. By using
you acknowledge and agree that you may be transferring your personal data outside of the country in
contributed it, and that you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
have similar data protection laws to those that apply in the European Union (EU). However, we will take
ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected in compliance with applicable data protection
- 2. How long will we keep your personal data?
- We will retain your personal data only as long as is necessary
for the purposes to which you consent under the
- 3. Disclosure for legal reasons
- Your personal data may be disclosed if we or an entity processing
your data on our behalf are compelled to do
law, or receive a valid, legally compliant request by a law enforcement or governmental authority.
- 4. The information we gather
- At various times you may contribute your personal data to us. For
example, in order to process a request or
you may make concerning a property or transaction, we need to know all or some of the following: your
address, telephone number, or e-mail address. You may also contribute personal data to us at other
when registering on the Site.
- 5. How we use your personal data?
- Your personal data will be used to provide and promote the Site,
to process payments members make to us, to
We will also use the personal data users provide to us to contact the user from time to time with
service updates, and to send other messages that are integral to the service we provide on the Site. If
account on the Site, we must always be able to e-mail you operational information about your account and
your use of
Your personal information is not shared with third parties, except for the purpose of performing this
In the event that we or the Site are acquired by a third party, your personal information may be
transferred to any
- 6. Newsletters
- Users of the Site will be given the option to receive our “GPS”
newsletter when they registered with
may cancel their subscription to these newsletters at any time.
- 7. Enquiries
- Site users may send enquiries to us via a clickable links on Site
listings. If you choose to send an
these links, your personal information, including your e-mail address and any other information you
supply, will be
visible by us. If you call us, you may be asked to leave a return telephone number. Do not share
information in the
e-mail or phone call that you are not prepared to allow us to have, including, but not limited to,
credit card and
bank account information. The resulting enquiry is available for review only by our customer service
may be asked by members for their past enquiry information. The content of these enquiries is not
shared with any
- 8. How Do We Protect Your Personal Information
Once We Have It?
- We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to
guard against unauthorized or unlawful
your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data.
While no computer
system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our site reduce the likelihood of
problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. We have security measures in place to
protect our user
database and access to this database is restricted internally. However, it remains each user’s
1. To protect against unauthorized access to your use of the Site;
2. To ensure no-one else uses the Site while the user’s machine is “logged on” to the Site service;
3. To log off or exit from the Site when not using it;
4. Where relevant, to keep his/her access information secret.
All personal information is stored on a secure server. We do not store credit card numbers or related
information on any Site server. All such information is stored by our credit card processing partner,
secured servers, and is protected via its proprietary methods. Please remember that many services and
not apply to other
- 9. How do I correct or update my information?
- We allow our users the option to change or modify information
previously provided. This may be done
the Site. When we
do so, we will notify you of the fact on the main screen of the Site, and the new version of this
take effect, and will govern all Site services and your relationship with us:
1. Commencing one month after the date of posting
interact with us or
3. Immediately upon the date of posting, if the changes are not to operative provisions, or not
capable of adversely
affecting you – examples of which would include, without limitation, changes to contact details
referred to, or the
- 11. How do I contact you?
practices of this Site, or your dealings
with this Site, we
encourage you to contact us at [email protected]